Maine Vibe LLC, Maine Vibe, Maine Vibe Media, Maine Memes, Wicked Funny TV, Maine Made Weddings, Maine Wedding DJs, RyanGavinOnAir and MovieScroll are properties of Maine Vibe LLC.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material herein copyright Maine Vibe LLC.
The opinions, statements, and content presented on this website and associated social media accounts do not necessarily reflect or represent the opinions, beliefs, views, or policies of Maine Vibe LLC or any other corporation, entity or individual that may employ or execute any form of contracted work with Maine Vibe LLC.
The trademarks, tradenames, attributed copyrighted work, logos, and images featured on this website remain the property of their respective owners.
Maine Vibe LLC may be prohibited from entering into agreements to produce creative content or other forms of multimedia with certain corporations, entities, or individuals when doing so would breach previously-negotiated competition agreements. Market, regional, industry, product and format exclusivity restrictions may apply.
Maine Vibe LLC makes no guarantee of actual traffic or other digital metrics unless otherwise specified. All results and traffic patterns vary by campaign. Past patterns and trends should not be held to predict or guarantee future results.
Embedded media appearing on this website remains the intellectual property of its owner(s), and appears on this website through the implied consent of the hosting party. Content creators, distributors or rights holders who no longer wish for their embedded content to appear on this website may change the availability settings to a setting other than “public” if they chose to make it unavailable, or remove it from third-party sharing services entirely. Maine Vibe LLC makes no claim of ownership or control over any embedded content on this website, unless embedded from an outside account owned or controlled by Maine Vibe LLC.
Copyright & Digital Rights Management Information
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is available on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property has been infringed, you may notify Maine Vibe LLC by providing us, as described below, with the following information in writing (a “Notice”):
(1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act (a “Complaining Party”) on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work or protected work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WickedFunny.tv or its service provider to locate the material;
(4) information reasonably sufficient to permit Maine Vibe LLC or its service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted;
(5) a statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or relevant law; and
(6) a statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written Notice containing the above information in complete form must be submitted to:
Maine Vibe LLC
Attn: Ryan Gavin / Web Legal Notice
PO BOX 857
Raymond, ME 04071
Electronic Mail: Info@MaineVibe.com
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement and other intellectual property infringement, and unrelated inquiries may not receive a response. A duplicate copy of the Notice may also be emailed to Maine Vibe LLC at Info@MaineVibe.com with the email heading “Legal Notice”. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site. Upon receipt of the Notice containing the complete and accurate information listed above, Maine Vibe LLC or its service provider may:
(1) remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
(2) forward the written Notice to such alleged infringer (“Alleged Infringer”);
(3) take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
If an Alleged Infringer wishes to respond to notice and take down of infringing material, he/she/it may file a written communication (“Counter Notice”) provided to Maine Vibe LLC that includes substantially the following:
(1) a physical or electronic signature of the Alleged Infringer;
(2) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
(3) a statement under penalty of perjury that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(4) the Alleged Infringer’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Alleged Infringer’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Maine Vibe LLC or its service provider may be found, and that the Alleged Infringer will accept service of process from the Complaining Party or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notice containing the above information, Maine Vibe LLC or its service provider may:
(1) provide the Complaining Party who sent the Notice with a copy of the Counter Notice;
(2) inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
(3) replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notice, provided Maine Vibe LLC or its agents have not received written notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the Alleged Infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website or its service provider’s network or system.
Please make any communications as complete and descriptive as possible, and we will attempt to respond promptly to your concerns.
By using and accessing this website and its associated social media accounts, you agree to the following Terms:
This website is for the personal use of our users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Maine Vibe LLC. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting user names by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is not permitted. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from personal profiles without notice. Appropriate legal action will be taken by us for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Maine Vibe LLC owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Maine Vibe LLC. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. RSS feeds may be republished so long as they are not modified in any way.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (f) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (g) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Please see the above process to file a claim.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other registered users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
The opinions expressed in Content posted on the Website are not necessarily the opinions of Maine Vibe LLC. Maine Vibe LLC is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website, whether caused by users of the Website or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Website. Maine Vibe LLC is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website. Maine Vibe LLC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user communication. Maine Vibe LLC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website. Under no circumstances shall WickedFunny.tv be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website or from any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to registered users, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline, even as a result of negligence by Maine Vibe LLC. The Websites and digital properties are provided “AS-IS” and Maine Vibe LLC expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Maine Vibe LLC cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website.
By using and accessing this website, you agree to indemnify and hold Maine Vibe LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
For the purposes of the Terms set forth in this User Agreement, “Website” or “Websites” shall refer to all digital properties and companion social media accounts owned and operated by Maine Vibe LLC and its subsidiaries.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material herein copyright Maine Vibe LLC.
All content contained herein is © Maine Vibe LLC, unless otherwise attributed. The products and services offered on this website or on the sites of wholly-owned Maine Vibe properties are in no way affiliated with WJBQ, WBLM, WCYY, WZNF, Townsquare Media, Binnie Media, Husson University, the University of Maine, the New England School of Communications, Coast Radio Group, or the American Legion.
Not all material is intended for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.